You can find a virtual copy of the Big Book Here. This is the chapter I provided notes for today.
- AA was more than 100 members at the time the book was written.
- Precisely– being exactly that and neither more nor less
- Alcoholic is a very sick person
- Our way of living has its advantages for all. (See the chapters to wives and the family afterwards.)
- Anonymous– of unknow name, whose name is witheld
- Avocation– a minor occupation, a hobby
- Anonymity is requested on AA’s when speaking publicly and in the press.
- (AA preamble and Tradition 11 probably come from this source.)
- Signed by the Fellowship, not Bill W.